Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Comfort Food (McDo's Twister Fries)


McDonald's Corporation is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving more than 58 million customers daily. In addition to its signature restaurant chain, McDonald’s Corporation held a minority interest in Pret A Manger until 2008, was a major investor in the Chipotle Mexican Grill until 2006, and owned the restaurant chain Boston Market until 2007.
McDonald's primarily sells hamburgerscheeseburgerschicken products, french friesbreakfast items, soft drinksshakes, and desserts. In response to obesity trends in Western nations and in the face of criticism over the healthiness of its products, the company has modified its menu to include alternatives considered healthier such as saladswraps and fruit.
My favorite McDo product is the Twister Fries.  It can be ordered as solo or part of a combo.  I make it a habit to order online weekly.  How I love the fries.  Who cares about the calories?!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog