Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Infatuation or Love ( and or Lust)?!


I met a guy about a month ago.  Not the typical prince that will sweep you off your feet.  Not that good looking either.  My friends and  usually describes him as TALL, DARK and HONEST.hahahaha.   I cannot even imagine  myself HHWW (holding hands while walking) with him.  But when he talks, he makes sense.  Maybe, I' ve reached the point in my life (I'm in my late 20s) that what matters more is the emotional and intellectual aspects of a person rather than the physical.  
Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love; addictive love. Usually, one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.
Infatuation is a common emotion characterized by unrealistic expectations of blissful passion without positive relationship growth or development. Infatuation is distinguished by a lack of trust, loyalty, commitment, and reciprocity. In the case of infatuation, there is usually an obsessor and an object of desire, who may or may not be attainable.
Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. "Love" can also refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the sexual love of eros (cf.Greek words for love), to the emotional closeness of familial love, or to the platonic love that defines friendship, to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love.  This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.
Infatuation or Love ( and or Lust)?!

1 comment:

Kreztin said...

I got it! You mean, is it LOVE for "Tall-Dark-Honest" man? LOL!
BTW, congratulations to your new blog. :)

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog